October 14, 2008

Wedding Things

wedding venue - check
reception location, food, service - check
pastor for ceremony - check
wedding dress and accessories- check
flower girl dress and shoes - check
musicians - check
decorative pieces for ceremony - check
honeymoon to Jamaica - check
two kitchens merged and extras priced for garage sale - check
clothes for honeymoon - check
passport - check
engagement pictures - check


We have accomplished a lot in the last few weeks. Way more than this little list, because of all the details that go into each. But you already know that. It has been so much fun!!!! Paul is into the details with me. This is not my wedding, it is definitely ours. What a joy that has been!

Thanks to all who have helped us accomplish these things. So many people helped us, so thanks!

Now...what we still need are:

  • tuxes
  • a spa/salon to gt my nails/toes done - don't want one of those cheap places where they rush you in and out, but also don't want a high dollar place. Any recommendations?
  • a bathing suit for me
  • flowers - I know who is going to make them, just don't know exactly what we want them to look like
  • our vows. We haven't decided on those yet.
Who am I kidding? I can't write all the things left to do here. It's too long. And then, I'd get overwhelmed. Not good. Anyway, just wanted to update you on the progress and the sheer delight of the planning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again, WOW I am so excited for you and Paul. God Blss, Cynthia

Anonymous said...

TAMRA--
CALL ME!!!

~ann~