October 11, 2007

On the Farm

Better late than never, right? Last Friday we went to the farm with TCA's Kindergarten. I took a personal day and went as a chaperon. It was a lot of fun! Here are some pics from the trip.


Ben, Joshua, Benjamin and Reagan on a hay ride.
Whoo, these boys were a handful!


Feeding the sheep.


Milking the cow.

One of the boys in B's class said, "Hey! Why is everyone pulling on that cow's..." You fill in the blank. Yes, we all stood around trying not to laugh seeing as how we were in mixed company and all! I think he was a little confused about the cow's anatomy! It's a girl!!!




Baby calf.


Picking out a pumpkin in the pumpkin patch. SO many to choose from!!!!


Here's the one!!

Fun times! Kindergarten is a blast! I don't know about Benjamin, but I sure am having fun!

1 comment:

Dimple Queen said...

WOW Tamra, that looked like so much fun! I can't wait. Timothy just turned 5 on 10/2 so he will start K next year. Time goes by SO fast! Rachel will be 3 on 10/25 and it seems like I just had her!

Angie