July 18, 2007

What today would have been

Today would have been mine and Chris's nine year anniversary. Strange....so very unreal to me. I can hardly remember. It seems almost like a dream I had once instead of reality. Eleven months ago I might have anticipated this day as a difficult one when it came around. But ya know...it wasn't. It wasn't really sad at all. I felt so removed, so distant from the reality of what this day should have represented. I instead felt hopeful, encouraged and happy. Today was a good day. Thanks to those of you who were praying for me and loving on me via e-mail, visits and phone calls today. God is doing great things and I love sitting back and taking it all in!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tamra,

I thought about you earlier this month, but somehow today slipped my mind. I just jumped over here to check your blog and saw what you had posted. I am so glad God gave you the grace to face this day and has given you joy in it.
love,
ann

Kim said...

I'm thanking the Lord for what he has done in your life...removing the pain and giving you such joy!

Praying for you today!

Kim

ashley said...

Know that I've been thinking of you!