November 18, 2007

Labor Day...okay, so a little late

Okay, so I'm a little behind on this report. My life has been a little crazy! The only reason I even thought to post these pictures, is because my sister just sent me her pictures from this particular weekend, just yesterday. So there! I'm not the only one behind!


Here's my girl on the little leisure pontoon ride we took.



B driving the boat with his Poppa



Me and mom...looking like we always do at the lake house.



Two of the prettiest things God ever made in on picture!




The cousins in our annual picture on the tube


The girls lounging around

Cait is getting some serious love from her cousin!!! How cute is she?

The kids are in Sugar Land right now with Chris celebrating Thanksgiving. He will drop them off at my parents' house tomorrow and they will have some grandparent time until I can get down there on Tuesday night. I am so ready for a little break from school and all the work that goes with it. I am looking forward to time with my family and all these sweet kiddos!

1 comment:

Amber Smith said...

I LOVED these pictures, especially the ones of you and Cait in the hammock. You're right, Cait is a real beauty (and so is her mom). Seriously, you are looking HOT!:) You guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving!