January 05, 2008

Merry Christmas from us a little late

We hope you guys all had a wonderful Christmas ad new year celebration with your families. We certainly did. Busy and full of laughter, family, kisses, hugs and lots of new memories made...we had a great time. Here are some pics from our Christmas card photo shoot. I just felt like sharing them for fun. We built the fire in the fireplace, but we had a hard time getting it to show up in the pictures. The one we chose was the only one that you couldn't see the fire. Also, it was the very first picture we took... of about 100. Go figure!!!





Going a little crazy after so many tries!!!


The keeper!!!


Happy New year, y'all!
I'm hopeful for what God will do this year!
He has been faithful to do great things and He will be again!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Great picture. Your little boys hair is so red! How cute. Elizabeth

Jennifer Bacak said...

Y'all are adorable. I forgot to e-mail you, so I'm going to do it right now!
Love,
jenn

Dimple Queen said...

Great pictures! I am just now sending out my cards!!! I just took a gold pen and wrote "& Happy New Year!" on them! Figured it was better late than never! LOL

Angie

Kim said...

What great pictures! Happy new Year to you!