February 09, 2008

God is so good

If you ever are frustrated with God or are questioning WHY He is handling things in your life a certain way...you just give me a call! I will talk your ear off about His goodness and speak to you testimony of all the ways I've seen Him be GOOD to me, even when it didn't feel good at the time!

I do so look forward to the day...you know the day where I get to see how He restores all that the locusts have destroyed. That day when it all comes full circle and I can see more clearly what He was working on all along. But, in the meantime...He is GOOD to give me little things. Reasons to smile and hope and be distracted in the most fun way imaginable! It's like icing on an already wonderful cake. He loves to lavish on us, doesn't He?

"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!" I John 3:1

"May your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord, even as we put our hope in you." Psalm 33:22

"This is how God showed His love among us: He sent His one and only Son into the world that we might live through Him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins." I John 4:9-10

"As high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is God's love for those who fear Him." Psalm 103:11

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tamra,
Good to hear this from you. The Lord is not finished yet with the story. Looking forward to seeing you and the kids soon! God truly is so good!

love,
ann

Anonymous said...

You are so right sister. God is GOOD! It is so good to see how He is working in your life. And I also cannot wait until the day it all comes "full circle" as you said. Just to see what he was working on all along. Wow! It is exciting!
Danyel

Rachel said...

Oh, Tamra, you are so right. I know God has something so awesome in store for you. Every time I look at my precious little Zane, I am reminded that God knew about him even when we lost the twins and then endured over three years of trying to get pregnant. He had a perfect plan and I am so thankful!