May 29, 2008

Memorial Day at the Lake



This was a super fun weekend with so much going on that it kind of left us all reeling! It all started with Cait's ballet recital on Saturday afternoon. This really threw a kink in our weekend plans, but it was worth all the trouble.

Can you say adorable?

There is nothing cuter than a stage full of 4 and 5 year olds performing "ballet."

You should have seen those babies...precious! Anyway, here are some sweet pictures of MY little ballerina! Does everyone think their child is beautiful? I know they do...and wonder how that happened considering the gene pool she came from! HA!!! Just kidding!

After the recital it was off to the lake house. The new additions to our summer fun are my dad's new boat (muy rapido!!!) and 2 jet skis. Fun times, people! Who knew Cait would be the biggest dare devil of them all? "Faster!" was her mantra of the weekend.



Paul and I even got a turn on the jet skis. Obviously this is post-water sport hair, so don't make fun!


Paul had a little surprise this weekend! His family came up and joined us at the lake house to help celebrate his birthday. I made a carrot cake (not as good as his sister's but yummy enough), BUT I forgot the candles. So here he is blowing out his imaginary candles. Hee hee!


Please forgive me...but I went kind of camera crazy with my Mia girl this weekend. She is the cutest thing...so prissy and independent. Here she is giving her Auntie T a kiss.


My girl


Precious baby girl....


B really got brave this weekend. Here is is jumping into the lake.
READY...


SET.....


GO!!!!


JUMP!!


SO BIG!!!!


Elijah...what a boy! I wish you could hear his little voice. He is such an angel!














This is a terrible picture of me, but I can't stop looking at it. It makes me smile. We were cracking up (as usual) about something. Man, it's good to feel carefree and LAUGH!!!


And now for my favorite picture of the weekend.

Happy Birthday Paul! I hope this next year is one of your best, ever!

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Tamra,

Just looking at this post makes me cry! I'm so happy for you, friend.

I love you more than words!
Mindy

Wendi said...

Wow Tamra!
We're so happy for you to be happy. Love all the pictures! You're pretty handy with a camera yourself - no photo editing software needed :-)

Rachel said...

All the pics are so great- I absolutely love the one of you laughing! I'm so glad you are happy!

Anonymous said...

tamra! You look great! Congrats on the new life! God Bless, Cynthia

Call me sometime:)

Anonymous said...

We've been thinking of you lately and wondering how you are. This post answered some of those questions! I've lost your email (well, it's buried on my old computer)--could you send it to me at rjojo@hotmail.com?
Thanks!!

Unknown said...

Tamra, it's good to see you laughing too! I'm thrilled for you and can't wait to hear all your details. I've just got to call you sometime!