May 05, 2008

Birthday Celebration


We had a great weekend! We spent it in Azle, which if you don't know, is located right outside of Fort Worth. It is fondly referred to by me as "the other side of the world!"
We celebrated a special birthday this weekend. Actually, the real day is tomorrow!! Our friend Kristi is turning the big 3-0! I got a picture of the birthday girl with her birthday dunce cap on.

Here's her cake. Isn't it pretty???



Happy Birthday!!!!


Party Animals!!!!


The Lewis family.
We've known them such a short time, but they are already so dear to us!
Jimmy, Kristi, Bill, Tyler and Paul


After dinner the kids played outside for a while.
There was lots of room to run and play!!
Cait digging in the dirt.


A good old fashion game of tag...




Okay, I know this is an obnoxious number of pictures, but these next three are my absolute favorites!!!! Click on them to make them bigger.






SO FUN!!!!!

This is Bill Lewis. Mr. Lewis to you and me. This is his face when he is getting on to you. He told me not to take a picture of him and I did anyway. Better to ask forgiveness than permission, right? Really, his bark is bigger than his bite. He's quite harmless, actually.


Birthday girl




Later that night Paul built a little fire for us from his fence he tore down that day. So much fun! We roasted marshmallows and made s'mores. Kristi had never had a s'more before!!!

We spent the night Saturday night at Kristi's house and then went to church with everyone Sunday. After church we went o Mayfest in Fort Worth. Yeah, I wish I could say that was an absolute blast...but well...at least the company was great!!!!
Thanks guys for letting us hang out with you this weekend. We loved every minute of it!!!

2 comments:

Angel said...

You have no idea how tickled pink I am to see blog posts full of pictures of you having LOTS OF FUN!!!! YAY FOR SPRING TIME! :0) Keep em' coming. Hugs, Angel

Anonymous said...

PLease call me sometime and fill me in on your life! I get glimpses on your blog but I can only read between the lines so much! You look great, children are way too cute, and you were so close to us this weekend! We attend church in fort Worth. What church did you go too? Seroiusly call at any hour! I go to bed way to late! Love Cynthia Berman