May 01, 2008

General update after being away so long



My sweet girl did what every four year old must do...cut their own hair.
Bummer.



Oh well, at least it was the back of her hair up to her shoulder and not the front. We had been talking about bobbing it before school started in the fall, but I guess she just couldn't wait.
Doesn't she look sweet, though?





As a general update...a few weeks ago we went bowling with some of our dear friends. Here B is showing a little too much affection for Tyler, I guess. Looks more like he's choking him than hugging.


Here's the whole gang minus me, of course




See, I was there. Have you ever noticed how there is often no proof that the mom was at any given event? Well, it's because she was behind the camera instead of in front of it! I guess somebody got a hold of my camera though!



Fun times!

Well, then last weekend we had the treat of Ms. Kristi spending the night with us on Saturday night and going to church with us the next morning. Here she is playing dress-up with Cait.


Crazy girls!!!


Because we've been having SO much fun lately, there hasn't been any time left over to post. But that is OKAY by me!

Happy weekend to you!

7 comments:

Angel said...

I am SOOOO glad you are having so much fun. That is WONDERFUL! Angel

Rachel said...

Good for you- I'm glad you've been busy having fun!

It's funny what you said about the mom being the one to take all the pictures- I had just had that same revelation and mentioned it in my last post. I know that there are way more pictures of Luke and Zane then Zane and me.

Anonymous said...

Ahh Tamra,
I love Cait's new haircut! I know you wern't expecting it so soon, but it looks so adorable. When we cut Truth's hair it was soooo much easier to take care of and took so much less time, something that worked very well for me.
Glad to see things are going so well for you.
grace to you,
ann

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love Cait's hair! I'm kind of glad she cut it! Hee! You are right, every child needs to cut their hair at least once (or their eye lashes in my case). I can't wait to meet Krisit! She looks so sweet!
Love you,
Danyel

KK Morgan said...

Oh, Tamra I adore her new haircut. As a Mom it is bittersweet to see our kids grow up and change, but she is beautiful. I think she looks just like her Momma. -Kristi-

P.S. Tyler wanted to say he loves you Miss Tamra and hi to P.D.

Anonymous said...

Now you know I'm not happy about that longhorn shirt on Benjamin.....

Tamra Perkinson said...

Yes, but his uncle Jon IS happy about his shirt!!! HA!

Daniel!! What is up? Are you home for the summer?!! What are your plans? Hope we get to see you at least once this summer!