March 26, 2008

Happy Easter

I didn't get one single picture of the kids on Easter morning in their cute little spring outfits. Bummer. I did get some fun pictures of the other festivities in the day. After church we headed to Fort Worth to spend the day with some new friends of ours. We had a blast. Who wouldn't when the eggs were filled with money?!!!! I was bummed that I forgot MY basket!

Let the hunt begin!


Cait had some major help from sweet Mr. Jimmy!


Cait getting more help from "Mr. Lewis"
Cute, huh?


Tyler showing off his bounty. He has $15 in those eggs!!!


Tyler's mommy, Ms. Kristi


Benjamin showing off his enormous duck!


Cait showing me her huge Bunny that she "won" for finding the most eggs. Hmmm...I wonder if Mr. Jimmy had anything to do with that? She found 31 when her brother found only 19. HA!

I hope everyone had as fun of a day as we did!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Your kids are so cute! Glad you had a great Easter.