November 02, 2008

All Things Fall

There is no season I have ever loved more than fall. If you know me very well at all, you know that about me. I love the colors, the weather, the smells, the foods, the celebrations nearing, my birthday falling right in there. I've always loved fall, but now I have an ever greater reason to love it. It will be the season I celebrate the anniversary of my marriage to Paul...God's blessing to me.

Because I love fall and we like to do fun things in fall, I thought I'd post some pictures for you. Soak it in guys. You can just see God's glory displayed in each intricate leaf and every relief of a breeze on your face. Praise Him in the midst of this season and tell your children of the goodness of the Lord!


Pumpkin Patch Fun







Pumpkin House














Hay Ride!!



I looked down and saw Cait's sweet little hand holding Paul's. They're sweet on each other.






Aunt Kristi and cousin Tyler


Crazies!







Uncle Jimmy and Cait






GiGi came to help with the garage sale and got to stay for some pumpkin patch fun on Sunday.






Jenni and I got to coordinate our annual Ladies Retreat this year. Not sure what was more fun...the planning or the retreat itself. Absolute blast!
One thing that made it so much fun was the Christi got to fly in from Tennessee for the retreat. It had been too long, friend.


The Aggies in their burnt orange. They freaked out at first, but then got over it!
My dear, dear friend Mindy also got to come in from Maryland for the retreat. Our visits are always so anticipated by us both and then are over so quickly. Can't wait to meet your baby girl, Min!


The gang right before heading home.


Another dear friend I hardly ever see...Amber! So glad you got to come, Amber. That baby bump is one we rejoice with more than most, seeing as how we prayed for her for so long. Praise the Lord!!!




So glad you got to come, mom! This will have to be an annual tradition!




I love fall!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Thanks Tamra for the comment and the heartfelt love. Your blog title is a mantra of mine now. Your current happiness shows the future will not be dim and I appreciate the love and honesty you have shown the last few years.
Prayer and God's grace is getting us through.

Thank you for your love and prayers,
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the pumpking patch pictures. I can see the scrapbook page coming together in my mind! I especially love the Longhorn shirt B was sporting!