November 01, 2008

Old Friend

Right about the time Paul and I got engaged, we were able to hook up with a friend from my past. Talk about way back...I mean, I can't remember not knowing him. We hadn't seen one another or even spoken in ten years. We found each other on facebook. Gotta love facebook, huh?

Anyway, coincidentally, he and his wife and baby girl were about to move to Dallas. Right after they arrived in Big D we had them over for dinner! What a fun, fun, night! We laughed and talked and reminisced about old times. We pulled out pictures and laughed at home much younger we looked and for some, how much more hair we had!

I couldn't let such a fun reunion go unnoted, even though it happened in the middle of so many other exciting life changes.

Love you, Rolf! Hope we will be friends for ALL the years to come! God was good to you when He gave you Daniela and Amelia! Can't wait for our next family get together!


Rolf and me


Rolf and his beautiful family


Would you look at this beauty! Rolf you better watch out! You got a little beauty in your care. Better start cleaning the shotgun now!

1 comment:

Jess Richey said...

How fun! I do hope that one day we can all get together again! Glad you guys had fun!