April 08, 2008

Day at the Zoo


Don't you love that time of year where you start getting outside again? Gosh!!! It is SO good for the soul! Well, this past Saturday was a perfect day! Absolutely gorgeous! We spent the day at the Fort Worth Zoo (along with 10,000 other people I might add).

Here are Benjamin and Cait with our friend Tyler






Ms. Kristi giving Tyler a piggy back ride.



Welcome spring!


My boy


Sweet Tyler


Baby girl




We LOVED feeding the birds!!!

Cait got brave and even stroked the bird's feathers



A perfect day!

4 comments:

Louisiana Belle said...

What fun! We're starting to warm up here in the northwest- and I'm so ready for it. Spring is such a great renewal time!

Amber Smith said...

I had fun reading through your last few posts. That performance of Madeline at Benjamin's school was so precious! I am excited that Cait gets to be at Trinity next year. B seems like he is having so much fun! Next time you come to the Ft. Worth zoo, you need to give us a call!

KK Morgan said...

What good looking new friends you have found! I cannot wait until it is spring where I live. :)

Angel said...

WELCOME SPRING!!! I must agree. HUGS! Angel