April 12, 2008

Overtime for the Tooth Fairy!


Well, B lost his very first tooth last Friday and it was quite a day for all of us. Then, Tuesday it happened again! He lost his second tooth. It was wiggly, but not ready yet...I thought. Anyway, it came out alright. He's getting rich!

The Tooth Fairy brought him $2 and a fruit-by-the-foot again. She brought that particular treat again because B said as he was climbing in bed that night, "I sure hope the Tooth Fairy brings me the same thing she did last time." So, well, she listened and brought the same thing. So, on the way to school the next morning Benjamin said, "You know what? I think the Tooth Fairy has been taking those fruit-by-the-foot out of our pantry!"

I had to laugh!

Such a silly boy I have! He's trying to master the art of jokes. Knock-knocks are his favorite right now. Here's an example:
"Knock, knock."
"Who's there?"
"apple"
"apple who?"
"apple"
"apple who?"
"apple"
"APPLE WHO?"
"aren't you glad I didn't say apple again?"

And then he laughs hysterically at himself! I'm left sitting there trying to figure out the joke!
I think that joke works better with the orange. But who cares?

Kindergarten was studying bugs this last week. Here B is showing us his spider. "Spiders have eight legs and 6 eyes," he told us. "And this is a grandma spider."
"Oh really? How do you know it's a grandma spider?"
"Because she has blue hair."

I kid you not! And NO I do not call older people blue-hairs!!!! Where he got that, I have NO idea!!! We got a good laugh out of that one, though!!!!

No comments: