May 30, 2007

End of the Season


We had our end of the season party last night for B's soccer team.
Here is Benjamin getting his trophy from Coach Jeff.


I made a cake for the party. These are pictures of the boys on toothpicks so it looked like they were really playing on the soccer field. This picture gives away the fact that I am a terrible cake decorator!! Look at that icing on the edge. HA!! Oh well, all the boys cared about was that THEY were on the cake! How fun!


Here's the whole team! Carson, Carter, Christopher, Jedd, Grayson and Benjamin
Go Lightning!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE the cake! It is very impressive. What a great, CREATIVE idea! :)

Jennifer Bacak said...

The cake is awesome Tamra!
So cute! So is Benjamin.
I miss you!
jenn

Anonymous said...

Aaahhh! I LOVE the cake! You are one crafty chica! How fun. I'm trying to think of a way I can use your idea. Hee-hee...
Love you!
Lori

Angel said...

THAT CAKE IS AWESOME! You are so creative! Angel