May 06, 2007

One Down

Saturday is over and I am so happy. It was a crazy day. I had Fine Arts Festival at one of the preschools that I teach for. This meant 4 performances back to back totaling 3 hours of stress on this given day. All students from 2 year olds to Kindergarten performed. Both my kids performed with their classes and then we got to view their art work displayed throughout the school. Fun times.


Here's Cait (bottom right) playing her rhythm sticks to "The Muffin Man."


Here's Benjamin with the rest of the preschoolers (only half showed up) singing "Colors of the Rainbow" with their scarves.

At the same time that I was supposed to arrive at the school, Cait had her ballet pictures and Benjamin had a soccer game. Talk about needing to be in 3 places at once! So, anyway my mom came in to help and Chris helped out too. Mom took Cait to pictures, Chris took B to his game and I went to the school. They all met me up there later.

So, I have one school performance down and one to go. Plus, I have 10 more Kindermusik classes to teach this semester and then I will be done!!! Hallelujah! I'm so close, I can taste it!

3 comments:

Christi said...

YEAH! You did it! Have a great week! I am on the countdown with you!
I will be calling you later for a friendly reminder! HA!
Love ya,
Christi

ashley said...

Tamra...as soon as Maya and Isabela saw the pictures they both said...music class! It was cute!

I'm glad some of your hecticness is done. I know you must feel like you are doing 15 things at once...believe me, I sympathize.

What are your plans for the summer? Hopefully you'll get a little bit of a break and get to have some fun times with your kiddos.

Hope you have a great day! Know that I think of you often!

Angel said...

Girl you are doing so AWESOME! I seriously think you are a Proverbs 31 chick to the CORE! That's the highest compliment you can get from me. I am so proud of you. You are handling each challenge with such grace and learning to trust God more along this difficult path. I am CONFIDENT that God has blessings beyond what you can imagine in store. God CAN restore this time you have needed to sacrifice. You are an amazing mother. Your children will rise and call you blessed. Hugs, Angel