May 15, 2007

My Pink Poodle

Cait had her first ballet and tap production on Saturday night and it was quite the family event!! For her ballet costume she was a pink poodle and for her tap routine she was a girl from the Ozarks! Adorable all the way around!
Here are some pictures of the night...none seemed to turn out that great. I think it was the lighting!


Poppa, GiGi and bubby with Cait before the program.


Posing quickly with mommy before the program starts. We're late!!


SO PROUD to be wearing blush and lipstick! OH MY!!!


Cait with some of her friends..


My Pink Poodle!!! Isn't she cute?


Cait looking a little confused!!


The Finale!!!


Cait with all her flowers!


Poppa and GiGi wouldn't have missed this for the world!!


Cait and Sarah Adelman. It was hard to tell them apart on the stage!

5 comments:

Louisiana Belle said...

What wonderful girlie fun! We don't have much of that around our house- thanks for sharing! Still praying for you... love keeping up with you through the blogging world.

Anonymous said...

What cute fun! So glad your parents made it to the event. (Love those shiny tights!)

Anonymous said...

yeah! I had to go to great lengths to get those tights, didn't I Lori!?! It was so good to see you guys last week and I look forward to our next visit!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie Cait is! I know she's having such a sweet time with that ballet. What sweet memories you're making.

Anonymous said...

Oh that sweet girl! She looked so cute. I wish we could have been there. We love you little girl!
D, RyRy, Eli and Mia