May 23, 2007

YAY! Test results and Headaches!!

Okay, so forever ago I got my test results back and found out that my headaches were not being caused by my thyroid. No thyroid problem here. Thank the Lord though, right after that my friend and Doctor, Dr. Cindy and my other friend and nurse practitioner (whoo hoo, it's official now!) Jeannie, gave me some pain meds for my head. They are aspirin, mixed with caffeine and a light muscle relaxer. WOW!!! Bliss! The pain was GONE! Thank God! However, this was only a temporary fix, because it just covered up the pain instead of fixing the problem. Well, right about this time my schedule started to lessen. I was going to bed earlier and sleeping in later, I felt like exercising again and I felt this weight start to lift off of me. Well...low and behold! So did the headaches. Saturday, I took no meds until 6:00pm!! Sunday and Monday were normal headache days, but then Tuesday and Wed, no meds!! AMAZING!! I feel like an idiot that stress could be causing my body to freak out so!! I mean, I do trust the Lord! I do! I just have go to figure out a way not to get like this again. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I really just wanted to say, praise God for answering my prayers and your prayers for me! And I wanted to thank those of you who prayed for me!! I feel like myself again!! YAY!

No comments: