August 08, 2007

Happy Birthday to My Sweet Girl!



My baby girl turned 4 years old on Monday, August 6th! How time flies. It seems like just yesterday I was swollen and pregnant and wishing she would hurry up and be born!! Now she's here and so grown up and so much fun. What a joy God has given me in her!

We celebrated Cait's birthday the night before her actual birthday so that her Poppa and GiGi could be there! We had a cooking party with 4 little girl friends and a brother!

First we mixed up some pink cupcakes and poured them into ice cream cones to bake. Then, we made our own little pizzas. Here's Truth and her mommy working on her pizza.


Chef Cait


Rebekah showing off her masterpiece of a cupcake.


Sweet birthday girl!!!


Anna's work of art


The Newtons were in town for a visit and we so so blessed to have Amaleah at the party!!



Mom and dad finishing off the chef hats that the kids started. What helpers they were! Thank you mom and dad!


All the little chefs in their homemade aprons and hats


All the moms in their girls' aprons and hats. What silly ladies!




Then yesterday, on Cait's actual birthday we went to get nails and toes done. We let Cait wear her new princess dress. Here she is with a lollipop in her mouth getting flowers painted on her toes! So adorable!


For lunch we went to "Into My Garden" tea room in Plano. Benjamin and Cait got to have "pink tea" in their own tea pots. They thought this was pretty cool.


Here is the sweet plate of food they brought the kids


My dad and Benjamin were thinking they better do something manly being in this girly tea room. So, they arm wrestled a little.


Mindy was visiting from Maryland and I was blessed to have her stay with me from Sunday until Wednesday. here she is with her baby Brianna.






Fun times!!!!

3 comments:

Angel said...

AWWWWWW!!! They are so precious. When KK turned 4 in June I cried my eyes out. I didn't expect to feel that way. It just hit me. It goes so fast. It looks like a wonderful celebration. Your children are gorgeous little gifts. Angel

Anonymous said...

How fun it was! Thanks Tamra for throwing such a great party!

ashley said...

Looks like you all had a great time! So glad that you all are blessed to have so many friends and family around!