August 16, 2007

Visitors!

I am so stinking behind on my posts!
Oh well...last weekend two dear friends from college came to visit Kathryn Sowell and me. We had a grand old time catching up and letting our kids pay together. Good old fashioned girl time!!
Thanks Lori and Danielle for putting up with me being so stinking distracted all weekend and for making you work on my school stuff! That is a true friend, ya know!!


Here's a picture of all the kids, minus Rachel because she was sick :-(
Elijah, Benjamin,Rebekah and she is holding Micah, Abigail, Cait and Jonathan at the bottom.

So when is the next reunion?? I say next time we meet out at the ranch and shoot shotguns!!! Yeah!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about the ranch. You might put my "shootin" to shame! We had such a good time with you all. I am still rerunning the weekend in my head a little each day. Thanks for letting us dominate your time.
Love you!