September 15, 2007

Robbie Seay Band

Yesterday I went and bought myself a new C.D. (well, I had credit at Mardel and I couldn't help myself). I bought the new Robbie Seay Band C.D. Robbie is a guy knew back in high school. His sister Jenn and I were and are good friends. Robbie actually married one of my friends from youth group ...Liz. I watched their romance blossom over years and years and then had the privilege of witnessing their wedding vows. They now have three gorgeous children together!

I bought Robbie's new C.D. thinking it was gonna be great. Well, I was wrong. I have to say this album is far beyond great. It is AWESOME! Seriously. I put it in tonight for the first time and I'v already listened to it 3 times in a row. I even came upstairs and made a "Robbie Seay Band" station on Pandora. On a side note...do you know about Pandora? It is an internet radio station where you get to create the kind of stations you like. So, if I make a "Robbie Seay Band" station, then it only plays RSB plus other artists and songs that are like his style. If a song comes along that I don't like, I can "thumbs down" it and it will never play it again. Or if I'm just not in the mood for a song I can skip over it. It starts to learn what you really like and it plays those songs more often. I have several stations for whatever mood I might be in. It is FUN! Try it out.

ANYWAY...RSB- gotta check it out people. Good stuff!


2 comments:

Jennifer Bacak said...

Hey Tamra!
Thanks for posting this! It really is an amazing album. We are all so proud! I keep telling people, I know I'm his sister, but SERIOUSLY! It's so good!
I love keeping up with you on the blog. I hope the move to a new apt. goes okay! I SO WISH we lived closer. I would love to see you!!!
jenn

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.