February 03, 2007

Muuuuch better, thank you!

Today has been better. Much better. I almost feel like my self again. What was that week about, anyway? This morning I got up. My house was straight from the evening before. We had zero plans for the day. It was wide open. This made me happy. I did laundry, ironing, errands, school prep for next week, played "Hungry, Hungry Hippos", watched Dora the Explorer, had a light saber fight where I unfortunately got my legs cut off, got on the treadmill for the first time in 5 days!!! It all felt really good. So while we were out running a few errands we finally stopped for our verse reward - ice cream!! The kids were so excited. I waited to take them because we've all been so sick that the last thing we needed was some sugar to lower our immune system even more! So we visited Braums and were sorely disappointed to find that they don't have sprinkles! Such a bummer! It was fun anyway, even without the sprinkles!
So tonight the kids are in bed early for church tomorrow and now here I am feeling rested and chipper and posting an entry on my blog. I'm rambling, so I guess I'll wrap up. We are all very excited to go to church tomorrow! We haven't been in 3 weeks because of traveling and sickness. We miss you guys!!! Yay for Sundays!!

3 comments:

Amber Smith said...

I'm glad you are doing so much better. I hope you have a great week this week. I'm praying for you and miss you!!

Angel said...

YAY! Good. I hope you have a VERY happy week. :0) Angel

Anonymous said...

So glad to be keeping in touch with you via Instant Messenger. I'm also using a newsreader blog program so I don't actually come to your website everyday...and can't see the comments. So, only every once in awhile will I be commenting on here.

Love you,
Mindy