July 16, 2008

Vacation Day #8

No, once again, I did not forget a day of our trip. Day #7 was a super fun day! But for some retarded reason I have no pictures of it. The 7th day was the day we had to leave the beach!! Boo hoo! We packed up and headed up I-45 to the Woodlands. There we met my parents and both of my grannies for lunch. Both of my grandmothers were anxious to meet Paul, I think and give him their stamp of approval. After lunch, the Lewis family headed back to Fort Worth, but mom and dad, the kids, Paul and I all headed to the lake house for the 4th of July.

Day #8, the 4th of July began with a boat parade that morning. Check out these boat floats, would ya? So fun!













Parade watching...mom and dad. So sweet!



Sitting on the boat watching the parade in the shade.









After the parade it was time to get wet! We went over to Dick and Sue's house on the other side of the lake and had lunch and then swam a little. B and Paul were having jumping contests to see who could jump the furthest or make the biggest splash or the best cannonball, etc. It was hilarious! Here are a few shots from that day...










Then some fishin'!



And of course some fireworks that night. What a display we saw all across th lake! SO cool!
















A great end to a great day. I love my family! What a blessing they are from God!

Two more FUN days to go with LOTS of great pictures! Can't wait to tell you about them!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear...I'm lovin'it!
~ann

Anonymous said...

So is Paul the brother of the girl who you vacationed with? Forgive me, but I can't put it all together! Does he have kids also? How did you guys meet? I just started seeing pics of him appear and am curious for the story! Should I not be asking this is in a blog? ;)
Laura

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog look! Where did you get your swimsuit??
Kat

Tamra Perkinson said...

Thanks Kat! I am so computer retarded sometimes that it's amazing I figured it out! I got my swimsuit at Academy last year. It was comparable to what I found in Land's End catalogs, but much cheaper. I like it because it is really thick...not cheaply mad. Great for water activities like skiing and tubing, etc.

Anonymous said...

I'm loving all the pictures! Yea! More! More! More!
Lori

Angel said...

The pictures of them jumping are just adorable. That is so precious. Angel