July 11, 2008

Vacation Day #3



Sea World is a must if you are going to take a trip to San Antonio, right? Well, we discovered that the 2 day pass to Sea World was a few dollars cheaper than the one day pass alone. So...this is just day 1 for us, but we had so much fun! Here's the whole gang for our one and only group shot.
Bill, Jimmy, Benjamin, Kristi, Tyler, me, Cait and Paul
What a crew!


The Three Musketeers!


Benjamin feeding the dolphins. Cait wanted nothing to do with it! She screamed when I was trying to put her up on the wall. Guess she thought I was going to throw her over. She has a reason to be fearful of that since I do it so often, ya know!



CHEESE!!


Here we are in line for the Shamu roller coaster. Woo Hoo!!


My pretty girl with her sweaty-smeared face paint


Shamu!



Here's B making the sign for Shamu to splash him. Sadly, we sat no where near the splash zone, so there wasn't a chance for even a sprinkle.



In the aquarium watching the sharks.


After w went home and cleaned up, we all caravaned to th River Walk and had dinner. Can't remember the name of this restaurant, but I don't recommend it. I bet they have better Mexican food in North Dakota than at this place. Sad.



Walking around the River Walk after dinner


Brotherly sisterly love!


The kids and me


KK


Mommy with her boy...bout to be a Kindergartener!







Such a fun day and evening! That night we came home and got in our jammies. We watched "The Chronicles of Narnia" and ate caramel popcorn. Fun times!

Can't wait to tll you about Day #4

No comments: