August 29, 2006

Really quick...

  • Kindermusik went great today. It was great to see my babies. Benjamin told me that he missed me and Cait had "daddy hair." You know what that is right? Daddy fixed it, enough said. HAHA!!
  • Went to the dollar store today because Laurie said they had some pirate stuff. I found the cutest pirate plates and napkins ever!!! Not scary pirates, but a cute animated little boy dressed as a pirate. This is obviously for B's birthday party that is not until Jan 1...but at least I already have them stashed in a bag in the closet and I don't have to worry about that anymore. And the best part, I got 40 plates and 40 napkins for $4. Pretty awesome, I know.
  • I love bullets like this. They coincide with how my brain works. :-)
  • More Kindermusik today and Ms. Sarah is coming to stay with the kids. Good times for them! And good encouragement for me.
  • My dear friend Amber is driving a very long way to come visit me this afternoon, with no children. Visits are what I truly crave right now. That means a lot and I'm SOOO excited!
Love you all. Hope you all have a blessed day!

"Rejoice in the Lord always; again I say, rejoice! Let your forbearing spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:4-7

6 comments:

Christi said...

OK - 8:30 in the morning and a school day is too early to call - but I have missed too much being under the weather! Like I said in my e-mail I will try to talk to you today or tomorrow!
Love you, dear friend! Keep your focusing on our Father ... He will see you through!

Anonymous said...

Tamra,

I have been there. It does not feel good. Do not let allow those who do not understand keep you from the truth of God's word. You are in His will, and He will see you through. Pray for those who persecute you. God will show His truth to them when they are ready. There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus! You are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Wa-hoo! Gotta love the dollar store. Glad you could find some good stuff. Still praying for you.
~ann

Anonymous said...

tamra,
I'm glad to see that you are falling into a new norm for your life. I pray you well on this path. Beware, after you've found a new groove and life seems good and that you have moved past most of the muck you're going through - there may come a time of deep grief. This is after you figure you're 'over' it, or rather, worked through it. A grieving for the life you "had", even if it was never really there. Just remind yourself, during that time, that God was with you then, He is with you now (the future now) and HE is the only LIFE you've ever really needed/wanted/had anyway.

MsJennBug said...

oops! that anonymous post about grieving down the road was me! sorry, didn't log in right. remember me? Mindy's friend Jenn. lol We just had a major life trauma and I have experienced that grief over loosing the "life we had" and having lost it. That is why I bring that up.

Tamra Perkinson said...

Jenn,
What an encouragement to me to have a glimpse of might be down the road. I so appreciate your advice, your prayers and your care during this time. And yes, of course I remember you!! I'm sorry though, that you ahve had your own crisis. It sounds like it has only strengthened you in your faith and love for the Lord. Thank you for posting!!