August 30, 2006

What Can I Say?

Messy, messy, messy! It's just not cut and dry, ya know? I need a vacation in the worst way. Worse than I have ever needed to get away. Thank the Lord for the lakehouse and my parents who will entertain my children and love on them every minute that we're there this weekend. I need boat rides and fried shrimp and hours on the porch swing. I'm going to pack my hymnal...funny, huh? But several hymns have ministered to me in the last 3 weeks and I'm working on memorizing them. I hope everyone has a great weekend with their families. I'll catch you later, when I'm feeling refreshed and ready to tackle my full week next week. Love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time...I will be praying for you. I'll be praying that His peace will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

Love you,
Mindy

Jeremy Mayhew said...

Mmmm...porch swings.