August 18, 2006

Thank you to all of you. Not, "thanks!" with a head cocked to the side and high-pitched spin on the word. But THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to all of those of you who have been praying, who have been hurting with me and for me and for my children. I have felt so blessed and so comforted in the Lord over these last 2 Looooooonnnngg weeks.
I feel like I'm starting to get my bearings. New cell phone, new e-mail address, new blog, new life. I didn't want to do any of those things, but I needed to. I needed to have courage and strength to do the things that needed to be done. So thank you...each and everyone of you. Thank you to those of you I talk to everyday, those of you I haven't talked to in years and those of you I have never even met. Thank you for holding me up during this time. I needed to start a new blog to speak testimony to you and to others of what God has done and what He will do in my life. He has not and He will not leave me or forsake me. To God be the Glory, great things He hath done!

3 comments:

Christi said...

OK ... you have to let me know you do things like this! I happened to notice! :) I am so proud of you ... the testimony you are of the Lord's grace! I prayed for your day at church, and I am praying for your upcoming week! Love you, dear friend!

Anonymous said...

Tamra,

Thinking and praying for you...often! Let me know if you have any specific prayer requests.

Loveyou

Mary said...

i love you and am praying for you everyday!