September 26, 2006

For Lori, on her birthday

(this is 2 day late because blogger wouldn't let me post a picture...boo blogger! I'll put a picture up as soon as I can!)

So, you're not in the treny club anymore, but that is OKAY! 30's are way better than 20's already, right? I now you're so busy with 3 little ones to care for, a hubby, a move happening this week and so much more, but I want you to stop for a second. Stop and celebrate the gift that God has given you. Yes, the gift of life, but that gift would not mean much without the overwhelming and unbeleivable gift of salvation. All the other gifts such as our families, health, and happiness are all icing on an already perfect and undeserved cake. We thank God that He he made you, that He saved you and that He shared you with us! You are a dear friend to me and always will be. Happy Birthday friend!

Love and hugs,
treny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again I am reminded of how bad I am at keeping up with important dates. Happy Birthday Lori! Treny, isn't your birthday coming up soon too?

Anonymous said...

Tamra, thanks for such a special note for me. I really did need to stop and refocus. Thanks!
Love you, too!

Danielle, don't worry about it! I'm extremely bad about remembering birthdays!