December 05, 2006

My Ballerina

Today Cait had her ballet/tap observation class. We haven't gotten to see all semester exactly what they do in there, so today we finally got a glimpse. 100 parents armed with cameras and camcorders watched together as our little darlings performed. It was one of the most adorable things I've ever seen in my life. What a memory! Cait is quite the performer I found out today and just as clumbsy as I knew she was! She may not be graceful yet, but she is sweet!









9 comments:

Amber Smith said...

What a doll! I would've loved to have been there! She is ADORABLE!
Love you!

Eric Sowell said...

SO cute!!! Kat

Anonymous said...

What a memorable moment!
Can't wait for our turn with Rebekah.
I have to send you some great pictures of the girls from our visit.
Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable. I wish we could have been there.

Danyel

Aisha Willis said...

What an ANGEL!! She is too cute

THE SATISFIED MIND said...

Wow! Such a beautiful blessing you have in Cait (and Benjamin)! Just truly precious!

Love, Medina

THE SATISFIED MIND said...

Wow! Such a beautiful blessing you have in Cait (and Benjamin)! Just truly precious!

Love, Medina

Angel said...

Just precious. Those memories are so priceless. Angel

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! I'll never get those moments with my boys! I guess I'm just destined to be a baseball mom...

It's great to see that you are going through all of the emotions of healing. I know that it's tough, but please know that we are praying for you!

Love, Missy Steadman