December 16, 2006

My friend Jenni

Happy Birthday Jenni!!


Today is Jenni's birthday. She is my dear, dear friend that God gave me. We've been friends for several years, but only in this last year did we grow super close. God gave her to me because He knew I would need just that kind of friend to lean on this year. Jenni is not just any old friend, no...she is that friend that knows every little detail of your life. She remembers everything you tell her, remembers everything you like and is so very thoughtful. She is the kind of wife and mother that I would love to be one day. She loves the Lord and He has blessed her with a great deal of wisdom. That wisdom has come in very useful to me this year! She sharpens me and spurs me on to be more like my Savior. I thank God that He gave me Jenni, among many other amazing friends to be my support, my prayer warriors and my friends.
Happy Birthday dear friend!!! I love you!

No comments: