December 01, 2006

Thanksgiving Pictures

Cait showing off her gingerbread cookies. My mom caught her sucking the icing right out of the tube instead of putting it on the gingerbread men where it belonged!!



Me and my friend Ashley. There was no one over 4 years old there with us, so we had to take the picture ourselves.



My kids with Ashley's girls (L-R) Isabella, Gabriella and Maya



Poppa and Benjamin being hard working cowboys



Benjamin during his first riding lesson. And NO, my dad is NOT leading the horse, either. Scary! What a precious picture though, huh?



The fam at my uncle Mark and Aunt Sharon's Thanksgiving Day.



My cousin Deke giving Benjamin a roping lesson



Taking a try on his own. Get that cow, Benjamin!

4 comments:

Amber Smith said...

I'm glad you had fun with your friend Ashley. What beautiful girls she has! I do feel a little bit sorry for Benjamin surrounded by all of those girls. :) Good thing his Poppa got some manly activities in there. The pic of Benjamin on the horse is PRECIOUS!

Eric Sowell said...

What great pictures!! I'm so glad you had a great week surrounded by family. Look forward to seeing you tomorrow! Kat

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures! What a blessing to have such a great supportive family! Just curious... have you ever thought of moving closer to them. It sounds like your parents are fabulous and that your dad is a good role model.

Forgive me is this is too nosy.

laura

Aisha Willis said...

They grow up so fast! Hey I'm glad to see you are doing well.