March 22, 2007

So, the Senior Director of the Dallas Symphony gave me a call

Yeah, I finally called the symphony today and reported my stalker friend. The woman who I talked to was freaking out. She transferred me to the Senior Director of the Dallas Symphony. I left a message and she returned my call tonight. She was SO concerned about what I told her. She said that the minute she hung up the phone she would start the process of getting to the bottom of this. She assured me that she would call back and tell me what was done.
So, I'll let ya know!! HAHA!

5 comments:

Angel said...

OH MY WORD! I don't even know what to say. This is so durn creepy. I am so glad they are taking this very seriously. Angel

Eric Sowell said...

I'm glad you reported him and hope they are as serious as they sound! Look forward to seeing you Sun. I feel like it's been awhile:).
Kat

Amber Smith said...

I'm glad you did something. I almost called you last night to find out what you were going to do, but I thought it might be too late. Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

So, have they offered you any free tickets yet???

Anonymous said...

Well, she called me back yesterday. She said that he has not worked for them since January. But she did contact their lawyer who would be sending him a letter in regards to this and that they would take the steps necessary to stop him from contacting me or anyone else again. She said that she hoped it would make me feel better to know that he really doesn't live anywhere near me like he said he did. Honestly, it doesn't make me feel any better. What WOULD have made me feel better is free tickets to the symphony!!!! Oh well, she didn't offer that, which I was surprised. A simple, "We're so sorry and we certainly hope this doesn't happen again. We hope you'll visit us again this year sometime."
Bummer...oh well!
Just hope he never knows it was me ...you know, the girl with the star by her name!!! HA!