March 02, 2007

"We Are A Soccer Team"

Benjamin got a really fun book for his birthday from his friends Jonathan and Abby. It is an easy-reader about kids on a soccer team. Perfect for B, right? He really likes the book. After reading it a few times though he decided that the book bothered him. I asked him why and he said it bothered him because the blue team won in the book and he wanted the red team to win. So, I told him to write his own book about the soccer team where the red team won. Here's what he drew. I didn't even know he was working on it, so he had no help, but he did a great job, I think!


This says, "We are a soccer team"


"We wun!" Happy red team and sad blue team. Wouldn't you guess, red is his favorite color!
I LOVE being a mom!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun and creative little boy you have! I'm assuming these pages will make it into a scrapbook?
Love ya,
Lori

Anonymous said...

Atta boy! Future World Cup star Benjamin!