March 19, 2007

He called me...AGAIN!!!!

Remember my symphony stalker? Yeah, well, you're not gonna believe this. This time it's not so much scary and comical. I got home last night and one of the messages on my voice mail was from Dwain, or Doug, or whatever his name is from the Dallas Symphony. He was going over his "list" and noticed there was a star by my name. He couldn't remember me or how we knew each other, but he assured me that the star by my name on his "list" meant I made a very big impression on him! He asked me to call or text him and gave his cell phone number. Then he ended the call by saying, "Sorry I can't exactly remember who you are, but I assure you that the star by your name probably means that I thought you were very attractive."

Okay, who is this person and what is this "list" that he has? He must have a thing for voices because the guy has never seen me and probably most of the girls on his Dallas Symphony calling list. Yet, he must think that I would be greatly flattered by the star he graciously placed by my name!!!! I have a star people!! Whoo Hoo!!

So NOW do I report him? I'm thinking so, since he can't even remember who I am and he was just working his way down the "list" trying to find some pathetic girl that was desperate enough to talk to him.

A note to Dwain, or Don, or whatever your name is...not interested! Not desperate! STOP calling me!!!!! Think he reads my blog? Probably not. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to look forward to the next time he works his way down his "list" and gives me a call so I can tell him myself!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it would be safe to report him now. He apparently would have no idea who reported him if he can't even remember why he has a star by your name on his "list"... Creepy!

Anonymous said...

This is too funny! and creepy. If there was a list of top ten things to let you know if someone is desperate, this would definitely make the list. It's time to report him, my dear hottie friend.

Angel said...

OK THAT IS WAY FREAKY NOW!!!! Yep, reporting time for sure. Yikes. Seriously. Angel