October 13, 2006

Gorgeous!!!

Absolutely gorgeous day!!
Fun weekend ahead. As I speak the fam is in the car headed towards Dallas.

The plan?

Eat yummy b-day dessert tonight after mom and dad, Danyel, Ryan and Eli arrive.
In the morning go out to breakfast for my birthday meal. Breakfast is my favorite! Benjamin has a soccer game at 12:30 and then we're off to the State Fair for the rest of the evening. Corn dogs and funnel cake here we come! Can you tell I like to eat? Hmm...
Ryan has to go home Saturday night, but my parents and sister are going to stay and go to church on Sunday. Danyel and Eli will stay with us into the week. YAY!!

Fun times! I got a package in the mail today for my birthday. Thank you Perkinsons for so sweetly thinking of me! So generous and so exciting! Thank you!

Better go get to work to finish up getting the house ready before everyone gets here! Get outside today everyone!!

"And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you. To him be the dominion forever and ever. Amen." I Peter 5:10-11
(Thank you Jenni for sharing this verse with me today)


P.S. Happy birthday Steve, my birthday buddy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, what fun! After every blog post I can't help but smile :) Kat

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Tamra!! Tell your family hello for me. I miss them!
-Lori

Anonymous said...

Tamra,

Happy Birthday to you! I hope you look back on this day with joy. I know you'll have a wonderful time with your family. I loved being with your mom and dad when I was there. They are so great to be around. And, I'm sure having Danyel and her family there makes it even better!! You are so loved!

Love you,
Mindy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great time with your family! I hope they spoil you!
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday indeed! I hope you enjoyed your day.

(Hey you aren't you supposed to watch your sugar intake, hmmm? *L*)