October 18, 2006

So rude!

I have to tell this funny story on my sister. She's gonna kill me, but I don't care. Sunday we went to Kohl's so I could look for some jeans. I was trying on several pairs in several different sizes and lots of different styles. Every pair I tried on Danyel would give her input. I was done and I didn't find any I liked, so I put on the jeans that I own. The jeans I wore into the store. She took one look at them and said, "No way! I hate those! Those make you look terrible!"
I looked at her in disbelief and said, "You're kidding, right? These are MY jeans. I already own them." We both started laughing and she started apologizing. Not sure if I'll ever wear those jeans again!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how funny! Sounds like something Sarah and I would do. Sisters Rock!

Amber Smith said...

That is hilarious! Sisters are the only ones who can get away with being brutally honest.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! That's too funny! I hope they weren't some my mom sent. :o)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my sister asking if I liked my new haircut because she thought it needed some work. I burst into tears. (It had been a hard week) Only sisters can say those things to each other and be okay with each other 10 minutes later.
I love the pics of the kids and reading about your b-day weekend. I am praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for ratting on me! Don't make me bring up some things you have said to me like "Whoa girl, you need to shave that mustache". I went straight home and bleached. Still not brave enough to wax. Well, I am glad you didn't stay mad at me. I had a blast this week. Can't wait to come visit again.

Love you,
Danyel

Tamra Perkinson said...

I can't believe you are pulling that card! Is this gonna get dirty? Nah! I'll stop the pattern of meanness right here. Afterall, I am the BIG sister! Byt he way, when are you coming back for another visit?