October 04, 2006

Pictures!!!

My porch in the fall. I love the fall, did I mention that??





Our new homeschool room/ study/ music room/ scrapbook room!



My new bedroom furniture and bedding. I love it!



Cait, my little ballerina




The Pates came to one of Benjamin's soccer games. Here Cait is "loving on" poor Thomas


Mr. Aggressive on the field. We are working on that, I promise!


Anna, David and Cait playing at the game


The Tyler roses that Mel brought me when she visited. Thanks again Mel!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that wrought iron piece above your bed??? It's perfect! I love it!

And, the wall in the school room looks GREAT! I know you are lovin' it!

I love pictures!! I haven't been blogging because I can't get my pics to work, either. Gotta get Jer to figure it out (hopefully tonight).

Loveyou,
Min

Anonymous said...

Yea! Pictures! The porch is lovely. I'm inspired...Hobby Lobby, here I come!
Your bedroom is lovely. I like the wall piece, too. How did you get a throw pillow to match it so closely? What a find!
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I've been curious. But, we do need a close-up of Benjamin one of these days!
Love you,
Lori

Amber Smith said...

Everything looks great! I hope you guys had fun at the zoo. I thought about you guys all day today and kept second guessing my decision to stay home. We had a much needed restful day here at the house. I'm looking forward to seeing you again in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice keyboard Tamra. You'll have to let me borrow it sometime
;)

see you tomorrow,
ann

Anonymous said...

Great pics again Tamra, don't tell Benjamin to be less aggressive though, he's going to be a star!