October 02, 2006

Not so good

You know, these blogs are a tricky thing. They're somewhat like a journal, but anyone and everyone can read that journal so it can only be so private. Blogs are sort of like a platform to relay information, thoughts or encouragement. They can also be a place to communicate briefly with people that you might otherwise loose touch with. The downfall is that you can't really paint the whole picture of each story in a public domain like this. There's always so many things you must leave out because they are sheerly too personal. Too personal because they are embarrassing or might reveal too much about another party or maybe it's just too much information. I did not get the news I was hoping for today and I'm feeling a little confused. Confused about the right way to feel. Anger? Acceptance? Thankful that it is not worse news? I should probably feel a healthy balance between all of these emotions, I suppose. I do know that my pastor's sermon yesterday was for me. Meaning, the Lord wanted me to hear yesterday what I needed to know today...to prepare me. If you want to hear a good sermon, you can listen to it here.

Good night everyone. On days like these, it's best to just retire early.

"Weeping may endure for a night,
But joy comes in the morning." Psalm 30:5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for whatever it is. Know that I prayed for you and your babies this morning! Kat