October 23, 2006

A sweet girl from my church wrote to encourage me last week. I've posted one of the verses that she sent me to read and consider. This sweet girl is a senior in high school and yet so much older than that in her faith, it seems. She has been one of many at my church that have blessed me and encouraged me beyond measure. And just to think, their blessings toward me can't even compare to the blessings that God has poured out on me.
"Hallelujah, What a Savior!"

Psalm 71:14-15 "But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise You more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of Your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful encouragement. Thank you, "Sweet girl!" :) You are a treasure to our church!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, didn't mean to be anonymous. :)