November 05, 2006

May the Force Be With You!

Here are my sweeties! They dressed up this year as Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia. How fun is that? One day when we had been putting Benjamin's costume together he looked at me and said, "Mom, why are you dressing me up like this?" It was so funny...like I was torturing him or something. So I told him that at this time of year people like to dress up in fun costumes and go to fall parties and carnivals. It's just silly and fun. So he replied, "That is SO cool!" He was all into after that...especially when he realized fall festivals consisted of candy, cake walks, candy, games, candy, bounce houses and more candy. He was sold!!
Here are some pictures of them on Tuesday night before we left for a fall festival. They had such a great time, and I did too! It will go down in the memory hall of fame, I think! Thanks Kat for inviting us.


May the Force be with you!!


Princess Leia


Luke Skywalker


What an arm! Throwing the ball and knocking down the milk bottles for a prize and too much candy. Don't tell my kids, but all that candy is not "all gone" rather it made it's way to the ladies retreat and sadly didn't find its way back to our house! Hee Hee! Hey, if I kept it here, I might have to go next year as Joba the Hut!
Fun times!!

3 comments:

Amber Smith said...

Joba the Hut! HA! You crack me up! It was so good to see you this weekend! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Tamra,

They look great! That is so cute how Benjamin asked why you were dressing him up like that...not a clue about Halloween. :o)

They look great and I can't wait to hear about your weekend...prayed for you many times throughout.

Love you,
Min

Anonymous said...

They are precious ... I have to know how you did Cait's hair!!!!!!!!!! :)