November 01, 2006

so much

So much has happened since my last post. First of all, my internet has been down since Sunday. Just taking a second to update on a friend's computer. Thanks for your prayers. This has been a sad, sad day. I cried the whole way to the courthouse and then it took 2 whole minutes to undo 8 years of marriage. The judge took the stand at 9:05 and I was in my car at 9:15.

Is this really happening?

God has poured out grace on me this week. I had a job interview for a second school to teach music. I got the position and start tomorrow. I'm grateful and so sad all at the same time. Five days a week away from home and my kids.

I'll tell you more later. I'll be on our church's Ladies Retreat this weekend and then my internet should be back up by Sunday (or so they say).

Thank you again for all the encouragement and prayers.

No comments: