November 27, 2006

We're Home

Well we made it home Saturday afternoon safe and sound. It was a really great trip. It was full of fun things, but not so busy that we couldn't really enjoy our time. Eight days away from home. That's a long trip in my opinion, but I didn't even feel home sick. I came home, glad to be home, but not as glad as I usually have been in the past. I did miss my bed. The kids missed their toys. And I am glad to get right into normal routine again. The next 3 weeks are looming in front of me! They are scary busy. All good things, like making money, Foundations group meeting for the first time in weeks... resuming all our normal things. But, added in the mix is the pressure of not 1, not 2, but 3 Christmas musicals to put on in the next 3 weeks. I am stressed about that to say the least! Pray for me if you think of me that everything will come together in the time allotted. AHHH!

Anyway, the trip was great. I'll give a brief summary of it later today. Right now I have to run because I way over slept this morning. That's something I never do. It might have something to do with the fact that I couldn't fall asleep last night until 1:30 and then my alarm was set for 5:00. Not enough sleep. So, I kept hitting snooze until like 6:20. I still have plenty of time for the necessities, but not everything I wanted to accomplish this morning!

Anyway, have a great Monday everyone. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving holiday with your family. Can't wait to hear about it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, you can't just do the same musical three times? Wouldn't that have been nice? Glad to hear you had a good Thanksgiving. We prayed it would be a good break for you and the kids. Can't wait to hear more!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted you to know I think about you and pray for you often!!! I just wanted to drop you a line just to let you know!!!

Have a blessed day, Cynthia

Anonymous said...

Tamra,

Can't wait to read your blog update on your trip! Thanks for taking the time to talk to me and fill me in before now! Thanks for calling for just a few minutes the other day (after we were home from the hospital). And, I'm already counting down the weeks until you and the kids come! I told mine last night at dinner...we were putting up the tree yesterday..."Just 15 days after Christmas Aunt Tamra, Benjamin and Cait are coming to see us!"

REALLY???? YES, YES, YES!!
Love you friend,
Mindy who's already worrying about missing you once you leave...visits are always sooo short!