January 04, 2007

Betrothed? and a check-up

Benjamin had his 5 year check-up today. He was very "nervous" about whether or not he would have to have any shots. Turns out he didn't because I still hadn't brought over his shot records like I was supposed to sometime in the last year. Oh well, we may have to bring him back for that. Otherwise, he is a perfectly healthy little boy with eyes that see and hears that hear, feet that can skip and hop, hands that can write his name and a memory that allows him to tell you where he lives, what his name is, etc.
Here's how the conversation went with Dr. Lanman...
Dr: What is your name?
B: Benjamin Perkinson Daniel
Dr: sort of! Are you a boy or a girl?
B: girl ..... hee hee, I mean a boy!

Such a funny boy! Here are some pictures of his visit.





While B and I were at the Dr and getting him fitted for his tuxedo (for my cousin's wedding in a few weeks) Kathryn graciously offered to let Cait come play. Kathryn sent me pictures of Cait and Jonathan while they were watching Blue's Clue's together. She asked if we needed to begin the betrothal papers?? HAHA!! How adorable are they? Thanks again Kat!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the funnies! Benjamin is such a crack up. I guess I'd better get Elijah ready for his 5-year exam. The pictures of Cait and Jonathan were too cute! Better hold off on the betrothal. Elijah may want in on that...Hee-hee.
Love ya,
Lori

Aisha Willis said...

Oh my gosh, who is that little man? He has gotten bigger and more handsome and Cait is just so precious.