January 06, 2007

For Melissa, Robin, Joy, Christine, Casey and all the other women in our boat...

"Morning by morning I wake up to find
the power and comfort of God's hand in mine.
Season by season I watch Him amazed,
in awe of the mystery of His perfect ways.
All I have need of His hand will provide.
He's always been faithful to me.

I can't remember a trial or a pain
He did not recycle to bring me gain.
I can't remember one single regret
in serving God only and trusting His hand.
All I have need of His hand will provide.
He's always been faithful to me.

This is my anthem, this is my song,
the theme of the stories I've hard for so long.
God has been faithful, He will be again.
His loving compassion, it knows no end.
All I have need of His hand will provide.
He's always been faithful to me."

Sarah Groves



He will be faithful to us.
I especially love the part where she says that there has never been a regret in trusting Him. That's because He will never let us down.
It's been a hard day for me here, so I thought I better remind myself of some truths. Thought I'd pass them along to you tonight too. Hope it brings a little bit of encouragement to someone else!

No comments: