January 18, 2007


Here are the kids checking out the airplane before we got on it. It was their first plane ride since they were old enough to care. There were bouncing with excitement!!! Thanks Julie for the ride to the airport and thanks to Jeremy for the tickets!!!


On the plane and oh so giddy!


Maryland, watch out! We have arrived!


The gang!
Cait, Caleb, Lela, Justin, Nate, Benjamin
The only one missing is Brianna. Even Misti made the picture...you toe licker you!
Every time I see this picture it makes me think ahead to 15 years down the road when this picture is taken again...with them all grown up.
**sniff, sniff**


Making banana puddin' with Aunt Tamra. I had SO many willing helpers! I wonder why??


Dinner time! Mindy fed us so well! She encouraged me to be a good girl too...taking tons of vitamins everyday and eating things that are good for you. Weird.


One day we attempted to do school with the kids. It went pretty well. Here's Mindy's school room. What a set-up, huh? She even has a desk for the teacher!


On Saturday morning all the girls went to Michael's to get stuff for some projects. While we were away the boys turned into savages...skallywags!
This was complete with a pirate soundtrack compiled by Jeremy for the treasure hunt.


Caleb doing what he does best...being adorable!


Sweet Justin! He is so tender-hearted! He rarely left Cait's side the day she was in bed with her neck injury. I caught her in a moment when she was in between screams and wails. What sweet friends already!

FYI- this is just my picture posting from Maryland. I have to tell you what neat things God did while I was there. That will have to wait though until we return from our weekend trip. We're headed to Houston...yes again! for my cousin's wedding. B is the ring bearer, so I'm really looking forward o it! You know I'll be posting pics of that for sure!!
Happy weekend everyone!



(Mayhews...miss you already!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss you too! I just have to keep telling myself that it's better to live far away so that we can spend 5 WHOLE days together instead of just a few hours here and there. What fun!

P.S. I've started my blog entry too...
Love and prayers for a safe drive,
Min